Dr. Steven Binder
- Born in Kearny, NJ
- BA degree in Biology and Chemistry – Catawba College in Salisbury, NC -1977
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College in 1980
- Founded Binder Chiropractic, P.A. in Statesville in 1981
- Impairment Ratings Certification from National ChiropracticCollege – 1984
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association, Treasurer – 1989
- Certificate of Proficiency in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome diagnosis and upper extremity adjusting – 1996
- Health Network Solutions, Inc., President / Board Chairman since 1996 (Founded this network of chiropractors in NC, SC and VA contracted with BCBSNC, MedCost, Cigna-NC/SC,and many other MCO's)
- Carolina Chiropractic Consultants, Inc., Vice President/ Secretary 1996-2015 within this company he served as a professional Consultant for 60+ NC chiropractors; opened and managed 15 chiropractic practices in NC
- Physician Records Review Panel with MedCost since 2008
- Consultant Advisory Panel – Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC since 2004
- Greater Statesville Rotary since 1992
- Greater Statesville Chamber of Commerce Board 1997-2003, 2007-2009; Chairman 2002
- Greater Statesville Development Corporation – Board 1999, 2000, 2007-2009; Chairman 2011-2015
- Wells Fargo Bank, Board of Directors – Statesville since 2006
- Instrument-Rated Private Pilot License in 1993
- United States Coast Guard – Licensed Captain in 2008
Dr. Bradley Mundorf
Born in Matthews, North Carolina
- BS degree in Exercise Science from Appalachian State University-2015
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta GA-2019
- Advanced Muscle Integration Technique (A.M.I.T.) full body certification-2018
- Rock tape FMT certified
- Graston Technique M1 qualified
Dr. Brad Mundorf was injured while lifting weights during his time as a student at Appalachian State. What he thought was just a simple wrist strain became so severe at one point he could not hold a coffee cup in his right hand. After 6 months of various unsuccessful traditional medical treatments; he decided to try chiropractic care. After just one treatment, the persistent wrist pain/injury was completely resolved. That positive chiropractic experience was the genesis that moved him toward believing he needed to become a Chiropractor. While at Appalachian State University, he completed his professional practicum internship at Batchelor Chiropractic in Boone, NC. During his time as a chiropractic assistant at Batchelor Chiropractic, he gained first-hand experience and knowledge about the chiropractic profession, which further solidified his passion for the field leading him to attending chiropractic school at Life University in GA.
Dr. Brad is certified in full body Advanced Muscle Integration Technique (A,M.I.T.); a specific muscle re-activation technique effective in treating acute and chronic muscular injuries and muscular compensation patterns. He is one of 150 certified A.M.I.T practitioners nationwide.
He also has extensive training in upper and lower extremity adjusting and is currently completing his certification to become a certified specialist in extremity adjusting. He specializes in functional movement, movement disorders, muscular and soft tissue modalities and treatments.
He and his fiancé moved to Statesville immediately after graduation. They both love the smaller town feel and separation from busy cities, and look forward to their future here. They are often out and about in downtown Statesville with their two puppies or visiting the mountains and family.
He wants nothing more than to help others achieve true health and wellness through chiropractic care.