Conditions Treated at Binder Chiropractic In Statesville, NC
Binder Chiropractic, PA in Statesville, NC strives to provide relief for your entire body. This includes symptoms caused by underlying conditions that might require multiple types of corrective care.
The Treatments that Our Binder Chiropractic Team Offers
First, we provide you a comprehensive exam that may include X-rays, reflex tests, and mobility checks. Then, we provide three levels of treatment: relief, corrective, and supportive/wellness care.
Solutions include spinal decompression for stretching the spine and providing stress relief and manual adjustments that can realign the spine and alleviate pain. Myofascial release and other physiotherapies can loosen up the muscles, improve circulation and strength, and improve range of motion. Laser therapy, nutritional counseling and medical referrals might also be offered.
Types of Treatments Offered For Common Conditions
Each case is unique. After your first visit with our Statesville chiropractor, we will set you up with a treatment plan based on your condition. Common problems include the following:
- Sciatic nerve and lower back pain – Shooting pains traveling from your lower back down one leg to your foot indicates sciatica. Lower back pain that affects your tailbone region is another example. Massage, therapeutic exercises and stretching, and spinal manipulations or vertebral decompression can help.
- Bulging herniated or slipped discs – When contents inside a vertebra cushion seep out through a tear, it irritates surrounding spinal tissues and nerves. Massage therapy, corrective exercises and spinal decompression relieves stress and pain and will treat stiffness, weakness, tingling or numbness.
- Degenerative disc disease – Spinal manipulation and decompression combined with therapeutic exercises can treat the stress and discomfort associated with disc wear and tear. It also can alleviate pain occurring because of years of repeating the same tasks at work without rotating often enough.
- Personal injuries and whiplash – Slips and falls at work, sports ankle sprains, or pedestrian fractures are examples of personal injuries. These as well as car accident whiplash often require spinal adjustments to correct misalignment or restore pinched nerves. Massages, physical therapy, and spinal decompression can also restore mobility and flexibility while treating pain.
- Neck and shoulder pain – Soreness, stiffness or inflammation from poor posture or a dislocated shoulder can be treated using massage therapy, spinal manipulation, and therapeutic exercises.
Specialized Treatments Offered for Conditions
You have an option besides traditional chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression, and physical therapy. Low Level Laser therapy provides non-invasive relief of arthritic joint pain, ankle and foot sprains, pinched nerves and tendonitis and more without long and painful recoveries.
Contact Binder Chiropractic Clinic for an Appointment
Call Binder Chiropractic Clinic at (704) 873-2831 to schedule an appointment. You can also contact us online or stop in our Statesville, NC office.